The Blackboard Retention Center is an instructor dashboard that identifies students who may be at risk. It enables instructors to see at a glance which students
- have missed deadlines
- have low activity in the course
- have not logged in recently
- have grades 25% below the class average.
The Retention Center requires no setup. The default rules are already operating. Instructors can edit the rules as needed or create new rules.
To Access the Retention Center
- In any Blackboard site, go to Control Panel > Evaluation > Retention Center.
To Get Started
- See the short video: The Blackboard Retention Center (4:33)