If you are interested in renting one of our theatres, please complete our theater application and provide as much detail about your event as possible.
We encourage events focusing on various expressions of culture—whether performances, lectures, films or conferences. Community groups are encouraged to serve multiple audiences; however, we cannot have any banquets or expansive receptions. The on campus Chartwells Catering is the required third-party caterer for light receptions and libations. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate birthday parties, baby showers, weddings or other personal celebrations.
We must receive your application at least 60 days before your requested event date.
We will respond as soon as possible. Due to the volume of requests, it may take up to 14 business days.
Theatre 1 Specifications
- 500 seat multi-use theatre, no obstructed views
- Proscenium opening is adjustable from a maximum of 49’
to a minimum of 39’ left to right, height is 21’7”
- Depth of stage is 45’10”
- There are no counter weight systems or moving battens
- Overhead catwalks provide positions for lighting fixtures
Theatre 2 Specifications
- 116 seat hall with stadium style seating, no obstructed views
- The Acting area is level with the audience entrances
and in a “Thrust” style configuration
- Width of stage 40’4″, depth of stage is 29′ at center
- Dead hung pipe grid is 19′ above stage level