MC Cultural Arts Center has multiple spaces available for community use. Please note though there are fees associated with community use; MC Cultural Arts Center is not a rental house. Montgomery College and the Cultural Arts Center seeks to provide a space for community organizations, nonprofits, and individuals seeking to enrich our community. MC Cultural Arts Center is not available for private or for-profit events.
We must receive your application at least 60 days before your requested event date.
Priority is given on a first come first served basis.
We will respond as soon as possible. Due to the volume of requests, it may take up to 14 business days.
For general questions about the facility use please contact us HERE
If you are interested in using one of our spaces, please complete our theater application below.
Theatre 1 Specifications
- 500 seat multi-use theatre, no obstructed views
- Proscenium opening is adjustable from a maximum of 49’
to a minimum of 39’ left to right, height is 21’7”
- Depth of stage is 45’10”
- There are no counter weight systems or moving battens
- Overhead catwalks provide positions for lighting fixtures
Theatre 2 Specifications
- 116 seat hall with stadium style seating, no obstructed views
- The Acting area is level with the audience entrances
and in a “Thrust” style configuration
- Width of stage 40’4″, depth of stage is 29′ at center
- Dead hung pipe grid is 19′ above stage level