Are you feeling overwhelmed by your finals this semester, and unsure of how you're going…
Hindi words of the week:
छुट्टी Chutti (ch-ʊ-tee) – holiday
ख़त्म Khatam (kʌ-thʌm) – finished
It’s the end of the semester raptors! You made it! Give yourself a pat on the back for pulling through. If the semester was great for you and ended well, then congrats and well done! If it didn’t go as well as planned, that’s OK. You have next semester to do better. Learn from the mistakes you made this semester and don’t repeat them.
On that note I’d like to leave you guys with some easy tips for passively prepping for next semester over winter break to make the transition a bit smoother.
- Empty your backpack and folders.
- Actually peruse your notes, you may want to keep some. Especially if they relate to class you may be taking next semester.
- Return your textbooks if you rented them or try to sell/give them away if you bought them. DE-CLUTTER!
- Consolidate any empty notebooks and writing materials and decide what you want to keep.
- Throw everything you want to away and recycle the things that can be; then, dump what you saved into your bag!
- Go to the Montgomery college bookstore, which you can access here, and check the prices of the books you need for next semester so you know if you need to save now.
- Treat yourself! Enjoy the holidays; do not stress about college on your time off.
It’s been a wonderful experience blogging for Montgomery College this semester. Happy holidays everyone!