Don’t miss important Transfer Updates – here’s how to enable forwarding in your MyMC email account in OFFICE 365:
- Go to MyMC, click on the Email Icon, open your Online Office 365 Account.
- Click on Mail (opens Outlook online).
- Click on the ? Help Icon in the top right corner.
- In the Help Search box that says “Tell me what you want to do”- type “Enable Forwarding” – this takes you to specific directions to add a different account (Gmail, etc) to forward messages sent to the MC account.
- Click on “Start forwarding to an email address and be sure to check “Keep a copy of forwarded messages” to keep messages one place in the MC Email account.