Feedback was collected at the meeting. You may view all feedback here.
Tuesday, June 18, 7:00 p.m.
Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus | Cultural Arts Center
7995 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20910
Free parking available. Click here for directions and maps.
Thank you to those of you who have participated in the Catherine and Isiah Leggett Math and Science Building design charrettes. As I mentioned in a previous email, this summer you will have more opportunities to engage with the project team.
You are invited to join the teams from SmithGroup architects and LINK Strategic Partners for our next design charrette. At this charrette meeting, you will see proposed refinements to the exterior design and get updates on the project timeline.
The College remains committed to conducting all the construction-related activities in a manner that uses the most modern techniques that are safe, protect the environment, and respect the neighborhood that we share. As activities begin, we invite you to visit the project website to learn more about them and see relevant background materials.
As a reminder, there are a number of ways to engage with our project team. We hope you will follow along with our progress and let us know when you have questions or concerns.
- To find the most up-to-date project information, visit montgomerycollege.edu/tpss-design. All project updates and meeting materials will be posted online.
- If you have questions or comments related to the design or construction, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To receive regular project updates, email email@example.com. You may also use the website form to join our mailing list.
- Arrange for a meeting with members of the project team or a site tour.
- A construction manager hotline, which you can use to voice urgent questions or concerns, will be announced soon.
We invite you to continue to submit comments online or by email. Please mark your calendars for our July 9 design charrette, which will be combined with a project construction forum. I look forward to our continued work together to balance the needs of our neighbors, students, and fiscal prudence on the Leggett Building project.