Montgomery College Maryland logo

USGby Gabriel Feliz

The Universities at Shady Grove held a series of campus life activities open to the community from January 28th to February 1st. I attended one of these, titled “Community Showcase” on Wednesday, 30 February 2019 from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. The event showcased several services that assist underserved individuals with their health, financial situation, shortage of food, housing and transportation issues, among others. The mission is to provide the necessary assistance to the diverse group of people in Montgomery County. Also, they help minority groups such as veterans and immigrants with available scholarships and other benefits that would be difficult for these groups to find easily on their own.
I will take this event into consideration when I am planning to enhance the productivity of my future business. It is important to know to find resources that can help one with plans in mind. Since I would be new in establishing and maintaining a business, an expert guidance with helpful resources would come in handy to set my venture to a great start. I don’t have to deal with the problems that arise from entrepreneurship alone. A long list of entrepreneurs has already dealt with the entire process of a business and some of them are willing to help others achieve their goals by teaching us ways to avoid common issues such as debt and learn from mistakes we make.

This Post Has 0 Comments