$1,000 Grand Prize!
- Send up to 3 Poems with a maximum page limit per poem of 3 and $20 reading fee payable to Montgomery College/Potomac Review. All entrants will receive a one-year (2 issues) subscription to Potomac Review.
- Include a cover letter with contact info (i.e. name, address, etc.) and names of poems. Put author’s name and address on the cover letter only. Entries will not be returned.
- All poems must be typed and previously unpublished; no name or address should appear on the poems.
- If submitting online, either send in the check or pay through Paypal to email@example.com when this function is operational in the next few weeks.
- Simultaneous submissions are acceptable, but please note this in your cover letter and notify us immediately of acceptance elsewhere.
- Contest entries will be accepted from October 1, 2011 to February 1, 2012.
- Winners will be announced April 1, 2012 on our website.
- The winning poem will appear in Potomac Review Issue 52.
- Semifinalists will be listed on the website and all entries will be considered for publication.
- Manuscripts that do not follow contest guidelines will be disqualified.
- Please direct all contest questions to the Editor-in-Chief: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send mail submissions to
Potomac Review Poetry Contest
51 Mannakee Street, MT/212
Rockville, MD 20850
Send online submissions to http://www.potomacreview.org/prsp/
Submit under the genre “contest” and mail the fee to address above.
Click here for a pdf of the above information.