Intern Jana and co. show us the truths and comedic stylings….
1) . . . You use words like “visceral” and “ethereal” and “eddies”.
2) . . . You own a Moleskine –extra point if you carry it everywhere you go.
3) . . . You find yourself saying (out loud or internally), “That would make a great story,” at least three times a week.
4) . . . You’re an excellent liar.
5) . . . Your home is infested with books of all kinds –extra point if you have an entire wall that is a bookshelf (extra extra point if your walls are bookshelves).
6) . . . You scribble down phrases, sentences, and stolen bits of dialog on any available surfaces throughout the day.
7) . . . During a personal crisis, you think, “But I can use this!”
8) . . . If you think of your day as one big narrative.
9) . . . Your characters have ever seemed more real than yourself.
10) . . . You’re reading this blog.