Let’s see how long we can grow our hairs out until the outbreak is over! Might as well occupy ourselves with some funny challenges here and there.

John Arango

My name is John and I like cats. My dad’s from Colombia and my mom’s from El Salvador. I have been attending Montgomery College (full-time) for two years now. I did not rush into college after high school graduation because I wanted time to decide what major I should study. I also gave entrepreneurship a shot (it wasn’t as easy as it seemed…)

After many self-evaluations and numerous online career assessments, I ultimately decided that the best major for me is communications. Many hobbies I do can fall under the major (e.g. graphic arts, video editing, etc.) I want to become a Communications professor and/or a social media marketer. Also, I major in Communications because I’m bad at math.

I like to be creative, which is why I love video editing and art. I’m a goofy person as well. Combine my creativity with my goofiness? I guarantee that you’ll never get bored from my content. So grab your popcorn, sit back, and prepare to be entertained by my interesting, legendary, 100% NOT BORING vlogs!

This Post Has 2 Comments
  1. Hi John,
    In addition to growing our hair out, for some of us, it is changing color too. It will be very interesting to see what happens when society opens up — will we go back to hair dye or will we all go ‘au naturelle’ ? Good luck with the beard, it looks good so far.
    Arleen

2. I wonder how long the beard is going to get. Definitely a fun challenge during shelter-in-place!