You can find job postings, theatre auditions or performances, rooms for rent, discount codes for online merchants, things for sale (like textbooks), club meetings, and much more from the bulletin boards at the MC Rockville campus!

John Arango

My name is John and I like cats. My dad’s from Colombia and my mom’s from El Salvador. I have been attending Montgomery College (full-time) for two years now. I did not rush into college after high school graduation because I wanted time to decide what major I should study. I also gave entrepreneurship a shot (it wasn’t as easy as it seemed…)

After many self-evaluations and numerous online career assessments, I ultimately decided that the best major for me is communications. Many hobbies I do can fall under the major (e.g. graphic arts, video editing, etc.) I want to become a Communications professor and/or a social media marketer. Also, I major in Communications because I’m bad at math.

I like to be creative, which is why I love video editing and art. I’m a goofy person as well. Combine my creativity with my goofiness? I guarantee that you’ll never get bored from my content. So grab your popcorn, sit back, and prepare to be entertained by my interesting, legendary, 100% NOT BORING vlogs!

This Post Has One Comment
  1. Bulletin boards are great – I completely agree! This is a good reminder to pay attention when walking by on the way to class.