It’s that time of the semester where you are either trying to catch up on grades, maintain your grades or striving to do better but whatever category you find your self in we can all agree on one thing “we are tired, and just want the semester over.” Keyword WE, because you are definitely not alone, I want it more over than you and I am very sure there are many of us.
If you are like me, you started the semester being on top of every reading and every assignment. So much energy to just start strong and end strong but right now its like I’m over it. It just occurred to me I am no longer as energetic as I was when the semester started, spoke to a few people and they have the same feeling and we just had to find new strategies to get the energy back. It is very easy at this point to slack off and fail a class. As much as we are tired and just over the semester, we cannot afford to slack off. Just in case you are also very less energetic and have almost zero motivation towards studying, here are 5 easy tips I call CCARR to help you
- Change your routine (doing one thing over and over makes it boring, switch it up.)
- Change your study strategy
- Have someone you can be accountable to. (Maybe a friend or classmate that will be on your case to study if they have to)
- Rest (don’t feel guilty for resting, find time to rest.)
- Reward yourself (4hrs of study earns 1hr movie time)
I hope this helps you as much as it is helping me and others right now.
“It is never enough to start an adventure, it is more important to conclude it.” Issac O Oyedepo.