Karl talks about some of the pros and cons regarding taking off semester classes.

Karl Meyer

I am 22 years old and have been attending Montgomery College for two years now with one semester left to go before I graduate. I’ve lived in the Rockville area for 8 years and before that, another 7 years St. Louis Park, Minnesota. Before that I lived in Austria and Australia, the place of my birth.

My major is Information Systems. It used to be Computer Science, but it turned out I’m awful at math, so I switched over to something still in the general field of computing and less math intensive.

I’ve been interested in the production of entertainment as a hobby for going on 8 years now. During this time, I’ve learned a lot about what exactly I want to do in this medium. Now, after all this time observing, I can finally put everything I’ve learned to work to create some really great content for you. I hope you join me and have as much fun watching my content as I did making it.

This Post Has One Comment
  1. Good tips because if a student is shaky on a subject, whizzing through in 6 weeks would be too intense. I could see doing this also if one wants to repeat the class just to see if they can get a better grade but not necessarily depending upon the better grade, although a repeat of a class is always easier the second time around.

By the way, what a gorgeous view from your family room! The golden trees are stunning!