Are you feeling overwhelmed by your finals this semester, and unsure of how you're going…
Mark your calendars; this month each campus will hold a job fair from 10 am-1 pm (the time remains the same).
For a full list of employers at each campus visit ejobs at www.montgomerycollege.edu/ejobs and register for an account using your student ID number!
The job fair is open to students, alumni, and community members as always. Come ready to meet with 30-80 employers at each campus hiring for full-time, part-time, and internship positions!
Here are the dates:
- Thursday, April 12 – BE Building, Rooms 151 & 152
- Takoma Park/Silver Spring
- Wednesday, April 18 – ST Building, Atrium
- Friday, April 27 – PE Building, Large Gym
Get Ready For The Fairs By:
- Creating/updating/polishing your resume
- Researching the employers
- Practicing your “elevator speech” introduction
- Selecting appropriate business/business casual attire
To Prepare, students can get help from campus student employment specialists:
- Takoma Park/Silver Spring –
- Joseph O’Hare 240.567.1630 joseph.o’email@example.com
- Germantown –
- Patricia McGlone 240.567.1970 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rockville –
- Beth Reilly 240.567.4449 email@example.com
-Till next time (all information derived from the Student Employment Services)