Welcome new and returning students, another semester as we all get closer to achieving our goal of either: transferring, graduating, or starting your career.
Just want to provide you with some tips on how to finish the semester with an A in every class aka 4.o.
- stay positive: think positively, hang around positive people, and say positive things
- fall in love with your syllabus; it’s your guide throughout the class
- break down your day, have sections for studying, eating, work, etc.
- at all times your professor should know when things are getting too stressful and other things of that nature
- take advantage of the learning centers; I guarantee you that every course offered at MC has a learning center (you just have to ask around)
- lastly, know when to give up sleep and know when to honor it
This semester is yours, you may not agree with all my tips and that’s OK. To each his own.
-till next time