Montgomery College Maryland logo

Karl talks about why it’s so important to form good/healthy habits in college.

Karl Meyer

I am 21 years old and have been attending Montgomery College for two years now with one year left to go before I transfer to the University of Maryland, College Park. I’ve lived in the Rockville area for 7 years and before that, another 7 years St. Louis Park, Minnesota. Before that I lived in Austria and Australia, the place of my birth.

My major is Information Systems. It used to be Computer Science, but it turned out I’m awful at math, so I switched over to something still in the general field of computing and less math intensive.

I’ve been interested in the production of entertainment as a hobby for going on 8 years now. During this time, I’ve learned a lot about what exactly I want to do in this medium. Now, after all this time observing, I can finally put everything I’ve learned to work to create some really great content for you. I hope you join me and have as much fun watching my content as I did making it.

This Post Has One Comment

1. Karl, I am trying to figure out if Chick Fil A is a much healthier option to something like a McDonalds being on a college campus. Supposedly, it is a better option and wisely , they are trying to appeal to a college crowd, but with all the focus on obesity and health, I wonder why something like a Chopped or a kabob place cannot make it on a campus and likely is healthier (there are still lots of ‘hard to pronounce’ chemicals in Chick Fil A food). Public schools, at least the elementary ones, have come a long way in providing healthier options and they kids do eat it if available.