Current Mood: Whole Heart by Gryffin and Bipolar Sunshine
I have been using this app called StumbleUpon as a past time. And it is brilliant. The app basically takes all of your interest and jumbles this into random articles. This week I had stumbled on a fantastic post of 100 wise words to live by. And with the stress of finals and holidays approaching I thought it best to post some of the ones I liked on here:
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard
20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if its’ only once.
21. Take a vacation of your cell phone, the internet, and TV once a year.
23. A handshake beats an autograph
33. It’s never too late for an apology
46. Make time for your mom on your birthday. It’s her special day too.
52. Don’t stare
61. Forgive yourself for your mistakes
*1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs are not one of them.
If you would like to read more…
As always have a good weekend. And spread some positivity.