Montgomery College Maryland logo
Pic 5

Current Mood: Whole Heart by Gryffin and Bipolar Sunshine

I have been using this app called StumbleUpon as a past time. And it is brilliant. The app basically takes all of your interest and jumbles this into random articles. This week I had stumbled on a fantastic post of 100 wise words to live by. And with the stress of finals and holidays approaching I thought it best to post some of the ones I liked on here:

15. Hold your heroes to a high standard

20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if its’ only once.

21. Take a vacation of your cell phone, the internet, and TV once a year.

23. A handshake beats an autograph

33. It’s never too late for an apology

46. Make time for your mom on your birthday. It’s her special day too.

52. Don’t stare

61. Forgive yourself for your mistakes

*1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs are not one of them.

If you would like to read more…

51927adf0874a6047200d650f2aacb3e

As always have a good weekend. And spread some positivity.

Blue

Blue

"The Glass Castle" taught me about enjoying simplicity and the true value of objects. "The Great Gatsby" shed light on money, success, greed, and friendship. And "The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao" conveyed the morbidity of how inevitable fate is.
My name is KeAndre Blue, but Blue is my preferred name. I adore books and I am from Bristol, England. I have been living in the United States for seven years. I have had the blessing to travel a lot during my younger years of childhood which has open my mind to different cultures, environments, and how truly magnificent the world is.
My siblings are my pride and joy. And my pet, Kohta, who's restlessness makes my day. I consider myself a free spirit who thrives on spontaneity and conquers adversity. In my down time I am either reading a book or writing poetry. But when the weekend comes, I am out with friends attending a concert, camping, taking random road trips, or occasionally visiting the museum.
I have a strong relationship with pizza, and will spend more money on food than on clothes without a second thought. I enjoy yoga and running and my music interests are mainly deep house, indie, and jazz. My main goal in life is to gain more than five hours of sleep see if I can survive on pizza alone.
I am currently pursuing my associates degree in Communication Studies and will hopefully graduate in the fall of 2017.
With all of that being said, I hope you guys enjoy my posts. And if you see me on campus say “Hello”, I would love to meet you all.