Montgomery College Maryland logo
Default Image 850×475

Current Mood: All Time Low by Jon Bellion

Hey guys, I do apologize for the late blog post. Between work and studying for midterms I admit that I had lagged behind in my weekly posting.

This week is Humanities week. I hope all of you enjoy the events and festivities on each campus. Here are some the things that are happening this week: https://cms.montgomerycollege.edu/EDU/Department4.aspx?id=84367

Blue

"The Glass Castle" taught me about enjoying simplicity and the true value of objects. "The Great Gatsby" shed light on money, success, greed, and friendship. And "The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao" conveyed the morbidity of how inevitable fate is.
My name is KeAndre Blue, but Blue is my preferred name. I adore books and I am from Bristol, England. I have been living in the United States for seven years. I have had the blessing to travel a lot during my younger years of childhood which has open my mind to different cultures, environments, and how truly magnificent the world is.
My siblings are my pride and joy. And my pet, Kohta, who's restlessness makes my day. I consider myself a free spirit who thrives on spontaneity and conquers adversity. In my down time I am either reading a book or writing poetry. But when the weekend comes, I am out with friends attending a concert, camping, taking random road trips, or occasionally visiting the museum.
I have a strong relationship with pizza, and will spend more money on food than on clothes without a second thought. I enjoy yoga and running and my music interests are mainly deep house, indie, and jazz. My main goal in life is to gain more than five hours of sleep see if I can survive on pizza alone.
I am currently pursuing my associates degree in Communication Studies and will hopefully graduate in the fall of 2017.
With all of that being said, I hope you guys enjoy my posts. And if you see me on campus say “Hello”, I would love to meet you all.

This Post Has One Comment

1. I hope your midterms went well and you are back into the swing of things next week. Maybe you can share some of the Humanities activities you participated in if you had a chance to go.