Note: Info for Montgomery College Events Only.
Forms of Payment
- Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
- Check: Make payable to Montgomery College
Returns and Exchanges
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- In the event of a cancellation for which there is no rescheduled date, an exchange for this ticket may be issued at the option of the management.
Discounts and Groups
- Discounts of 15% off of regular priced tickets for groups of 10 or more
- Discounts of 25% off of regular priced tickets for groups of 20 or more
*Group rates are applied automatically when tickets are purchased online
The Cultural Arts Center is committed to making all facilities and programs accessible to all members of our community. Please provide the CAC advanced notice to arrange accommodations. For information about the services that we provide please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
IAD / Dulles International @ 30.1 — miles
DCA / Reagan National @ 12.8 — miles
BWI / Baltimore Washington International @ 32.1 — miles
Take the Red Line to Silver Spring Station.
Exit the station on East-West Highway. Turn left onto East-West Highway. Then walk 0.6 miles to the Cultural Arts Center.
OR Transfer to Ride On Bus Route 17 or 18.
- Take I-495 East or West to Exit 31B, Georgia Avenue South (Route 97).Continue south on Georgia Avenue.
- The Facility is located on the corner of Georgia Ave. and East-West Highway.
- Turn left onto Jesup-Blair Drive
- Follow this to the entrance of the Campus West Garage.
- Exit the parking structure on the King St. side. The Center is to the left.
- Take I-495 East or West to Exit 31B, Georgia Avenue South (Route 97).
- Continue south on Georgia Avenue past the Colesville Road (Route 29) intersection.